Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Threats and Fiduciary Duties Confronting the Financial Services Industry:
A Look at Risk Mitigation Strategies
September 14, 2021 | 12 PM ET
This webinar is co-hosted by:
| CEO & Co-Founder, LoanStreet Inc.
Tracee E. Davis | Partner, Seyfarth Shaw
Candace L. Quinn | Senior Counsel, Seyfarth Shaw
Dan Whyte | Account Executive, NFP
Peter Schablik | Partner, Mazars
Join us for an overview of the unique cybersecurity and data privacy threats the Financial Services industry confronts, including those presented by third-party vendors, and the fiduciary duty to mitigate those risks on behalf of the financial institution, its customers and employee benefit plans. Our panel of speakers will discuss developing cybersecurity strategies with data privacy controls for banks and credit unions.
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Describe the unique cybersecurity and data privacy threats the Financial Services industry confronts, including those presented by third-party vendors, and the fiduciary duty to mitigate those risks on behalf of the financial institution, its customers and employee benefit plans;
- Explain the actions to take to address the risks and threats in order to comply with their fiduciary duties and the law;
- Describe how to assess a financial services organization’s cyber health;
- Explain what cyber insurance covers and what it does not; and
- Describe cybersecurity awareness and good governance practices and training.
- Who Should Attend: CFOs, General Counsels, Board of Directors, C-suite officers, executives and fiduciaries having involvement with employee benefit plans
- Payment Information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webcast.
This webinar is accredited for CLE in CA, IL, NJ, and NY. Credit will be applied for as requested for TX, GA, WA, NC, FL and VA. The following jurisdictions accept reciprocal credit with these accredited states, and individuals can use the certificate they receive to gain CLE credit therein: AZ, CT, ME, NH. The following jurisdictions do not require CLE, but attendees will receive general certificates of attendance: DC, MA, MD, MI, SD. For all other jurisdictions, a general certificate of attendance and the necessary materials will be issued that can be used in other jurisdictions for self-application. If you have questions about jurisdictions, please email CLE@seyfarth.com.
Watch this Webcast Now
Contact: Shawn Garcia | Email: Shawn.Garcia@MazarsUSA.com