New York, NY – March 30, 2021 – Mazars, a leading audit, tax, and advisory firm in the US, today announced their 2021 Giving Theme: Supporting First Responders. Launched in 2018, Mazars annually donates $100,000 to organizations dedicated to each year’s cause.
Chairman & CEO Victor Wahba said, “We believe that businesses have a responsibility to be a positive force in their communities and the world. I’m proud of how our giving efforts have grown over the years. This year we’re privileged to be able to support the brave first responders who commit their lives to helping others.”
Organizations that will receive financial and volunteer support include:
- NYC Health & Hospitals COVID-19 Relief Efforts
- First Responders Children’s Foundation
- Families Behind the Badge Children’s Foundation
- Stephen Siller Tunnel Tao Towers Foundation
- Brotherhood for the Fallen
- Chicago Fire Department Foundation
- The Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Sacramento
- Los Angeles Firemen’s Relief Association – The Widows, Orphans & Disabled Firefighter’s Fund
- COVID-19 Employee Relief Fund at Frederick Health
- Loma Linda University Health
- Friends of the Dallas Police
To learn more about Mazars charitable activities in the US, view or download our 2020 Giving Guide, which discusses the many wonderful organizations the firm supports.
For more information, contact:
Mazars USA LLP, Beth More, email@example.com
About Mazars USA
Mazars USA LLP is an independent member firm of Mazars Group, an international audit, tax and advisory organization with operations in over 90 countries. With roots going back to 1921 in the US, the firm has significant national presence in strategic geographies, providing seamless access to 26,000+ professionals around the world. Our industry specialists deliver tailored services to a wide range of clients across sectors, including individuals, high-growth emerging companies, privately-owned businesses and large enterprises.
For more information, visit us at www.mazars.us