WEBINAR 4 – REIT Dispositions
November 3, 2021 | 12 PM ET
Craig Stern, Managing Director | Mazars
Donald Zief, Senior Consultant | Mazars
Bonni Zukof, Senior Tax Manager | Mazars
Join us as our presenters review REIT dispositions such as sales, foreclosures, and 1031 exchanges.
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Define what a prohibited transaction is and items to be aware of including foreclosure property sales;
- Understand capital gain distributions and the 4% excise tax;
- Explain 1031 exchanges and implications; and
- Understand FIRPTA and withholding requirements.
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 CPE credit
- Recommended Field of Study: Taxes
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Who Should Attend: CFOs, Tax Directors, Controllers
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group – Internet Based
- Payment Information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webinar.
Contact: Shawn Garcia | Email: Shawn.Garcia@MazarsUSA.com