WEBCAST | Accounting
October 28, 2020 | 12 PM ET
Mike Crown | Managing Director – Quality and Risk Management, Mazars USA
Charles V. Abraham | Partner, Financial Services Practice Leader, Mazars USA
Join us as we address the recent release from the FASB that greatly simplifies the accounting for convertible debt, warrants, and EPS. Changes from current standards will be highlighted as that the benefits of early adoption are clear. Clarifications in EPS computations will also be explored.
Upon completion of this webcast, participants will be able to:
- Compare the current and new accounting for convertible debt;
- Evaluate when to classify warrants and similar instruments as liabilities; and
- Apply the improvements to EPS computations.
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Accounting
- Prerequisites: None
- Who Should Attend: CFOs, Controllers, and Accountants
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group – Internet Based
- Payment Information: There is no cost to attend this Mazars webcast.
Contact: Shawn Garcia | Phone: 212.375.6993 | Email: Shawn.Garcia@MazarsUSA.com